Grooming services can be booked through THE GROOMING ROOM by calling 01367 243692.
Open 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday with Sarah & Lisa.
CITY & GUILDS QUALIFIED STAFF
Having your dog professionally groomed on a regular basis is an essential part of his or her care.
Regular grooming will promote well being ensuring that your dog is comfortable and free from the irritation of dead skin, knots and hair build up.
When your dog visits us for a full clip he/she will receive the following treatments:
Thorough grooming – removal of all dead hair and tangles
- Nail cutting – to keep the toenails neat and stop the risk of long nail catching or growing back into the pads.
- Ear cleaning – some breeds need to have hair plucked from the ear canal to prevent ear infections and canker – all dogs have their ears cleaned to remove wax and debris.
- Bathing – all dogs are bathed in hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioned or choose from our range of special shampoos - read on for more info.
- Styling using clippers and scissors – whatever breed of dog you own we are fully trained to trim your dog to the perfect style! Feel free to speak to us about your dog's individual needs and we will be happy to tailor a trim to suit you and your lifestyle.
The charge for a full clip is dependent on breed or coat type of your dog –
please call us for a quote on 01367 243692
Additional services which we offer:
- Handstripping – Handstripping is a dying art that many dog groomers no longer offer, many dog owners are having to seek help from breeders or show exhibitors. We can help - if you have a breed that is traditionally handstripped and you wish to opt for this grooming style then speak to us. We will give you an individual pricing quote and check that your dog has a suitable coat.
- Doggy MOT'S – Book your dog in for a complete service!
MOT'S are ideal if you do not want your dog's coat to be cut shorter during the colder weather but you would still like your dog to have a clean and healthy shine! Or perhaps in-between full clips as a treat/spruce up.
MOT's will ensure your dog stays free of knots and tangles, has short toenails and sweet smelling ears!
For an extra charge of £5 you can have one or all of the following:
Tidying of hair over the eyes, Feet tidying, Feathers thinned or tidied, or Tummy strip.
Puppies are welcome to the salon as soon as they have completed their vaccinations.
Any questions or queries about grooming services do not hesitate to contact Carly by email or phone on 01367 243692.
Grooming Courses are now available, download the course brochure for more information or call 01367 243692.